Friday 20 September 2013

Keeping track... get myfitnesspal!!!

Hi there,

So, yesterday was just one of those days that I call an 'eating' day... where you just eat absolutely everything in sight. Luckily, there wasn't that much junk food around, but I did snaffle my nans maltesers (shh!!!) and I may have spooned peanut butter from the jar a couple of times... oops! Overall I ate around 2200 calories (doesnt happen often)... but I burnt 800 in the gym late that night... so evens out (ish) okay. 



Normally I would feel dreadful about that sort of thing... but I really didn't. As we all have slips, and it satisfied my cravings for a while. So, yesterday didn't count as clean eating (that's for sure), and I had myfitnesspal to point this out to me!!

Now then, I add everything I eat onto myfitnesspal as I find this the easiest way to keep track on the go. It is also easy to see when you have overeaten and when you are on track. I try to aim to net around 1300 (my aim on it is 1150, but thats cos I know I will go over it). This was, I'm not 'afraid' for when it goes into the red! 

Feel free to follow me. From now on you will see the clean eating coming through (the aim anyways!!) Last monday I had a ridiculously large indian (which was INCREDIBLE)... so have spread those calories throughout the week (as quick add calories)... so as you'll be able to see... I am still trying to work off that pig out...


I can't believe I am opening this up to everyone... no hiding now... *gulp*.... feel free to catch me out. I always need that sort of encouragement... 'Oi, I can see that chocolate biscuit you just ate... did you really need it? tut tut tut' 

Myfitnesspal is fantastic as you can add your exercise and all your foods and keep track of your macros to make sure you are getting your calories from the right food groups! 

I am not encouraging that you get obsessed with calorie counting as it is much healthier to hit a happy medium... however, I like to keep track, and found it helped me A LOT!!!

So, now you can keep track...  Almost ready OpLeanMeaners?

No comments:

Post a Comment