Friday 20 September 2013

A girl can dream... or fight for it!!!


My dream body.... oooo.... now isn't that a nice thing to think about. In a dream world, I would get mistaken for a Victoria Secrets model on a daily basis!

'What do you mean this isn't me.... I don't know what you're talking about!'

When thinking about what you would like to look like... it is important to be realistic with your aims. Don't aim to look like someone else, just to be a better version of yourself. Don't aim for perfection, but progress! 


You can do this... you just need to believe that you can!!!

I would put myself at Level 2. (see previous post to see what level you are at!), aiming to be a Level 3, with fat percentage under 20, and a 27" waist. I have been at this before, so just want to fight to get it back!!! 

Are you going to be the dreamer? or the FIGHTER? only one can make that dream a reality!!



No comments:

Post a Comment